This Work Group operates under the Kantara Initiative IPR Policies - Option Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike
JOIN THIS GROUP | SUBSCRIBE | MAILMAN ARCHIVE | GOOGLE ARCHIVE
P3 PRIVACY FRAMEWORK SUBGROUP MISSION:
- Create a Privacy Framework consisting of Service Assessment Criteria that allow auditors to assess the level of privacy protection afforded by various IdPs and RPs – as well as Attribute Providers.
- Create a series of Privacy Assessment Criteria's, supported by profiles that support tailoring of the PF to address the unique requirements of particular jurisdictions internationally and industry sectors to allow for widespread adoption of the Privacy Framework/
- Structure the development of the Privacy Framework to allow its components to be developed in small pieces.
- Leverage the wide array of existing work in this subject area by governments, NGOs, and businesses to keep from reinventing the wheel and to encourage buy-in.
BiWeekly P3-PFSG teleconferences are held alternate Thursdays at 08:00 PT / 11:00 ET / 17:00 CET (sample time chart for other time zones). The P3-PFSG calendar and the U.S. Pacific timezone is normative, so please adjust your calendars accordingly during daylight savings and standard time.
North American Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
Room Code: 3671716
- Austria +43 (0) 720881948
- Belgium +32 (0) 70357134
- Canada +1 (201) 793-9022
- France +33 (0) 826109071
- Germany +49 01805009527
- Ireland +353 (0) 818270968
- Italy +39 848390177
- Spain +34 (9) 02885791
- Switzerland +41 (0) 848560397
- United Kingdom +44 (0) 8454018081
IRC Back Channel: http://02.chat.mibbit.com