Kantara Identity & Access Services Teleconference
April 27, 2010
- Date: Tuesday, April 27, 2010
- Time: 9am PDT | 12 EDT | 15:00 UTC | 18:00 CEST
John Tolbert, The Boeing Company
Gavin Illingworth, Bank of Montreal
Nishant Kaushik, Oracle
Alan Walsh, Indiana University
Hal Lockhart, Oracle (observing
Dervla O'Reilly, Kantara Initiative
Joni Brennan, Kantara Initiatiave
- Authorization Use Cases Submission
1. Authorization Use Cases Submission
- Build a conceptual model, similar to IAF 800-63, the group would like to start an authorization framework as a long-term project. Taking the XACML use cases from today as well as others, build a list of technological gaps. Is there is a role for a higher level of authorization language that hasn't been worked on yet? If not, let's include that. Does it make sense (similar to authentication (Authn/Authz built for Burton) to build upon this?
- There is a concern that some time has passed since the Burton Identity Group was active. As there are newly formed and active DG/WGs (e.g. Concordia DG), we should look at possible overlaps in mandate.
- Date: Tuesday, June 8, 2010
- Time: 9am PDT | 12 EDT | 15:00 UTC | 18:00 CEST_(_Time Chart_)_Teleconference Info:
- Skype: +9900827044630912
- North American Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
- Room Code: 4630912
NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.