Child pages
  • DRAFT 2018-07-25 Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

2018-07-25

Status of Minutes


DRAFT

Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>

Agenda

  1. Call to order
    1. Roll Call & Determination of quorum status
    2. Agenda bashing
    3. Kantara Organization updates 
  2. WG Motions
    1. Motion to approve DRAFT 2018-06-13 Meeting notes
  3. Discussion of document draft & Interview questions
  4. Upcoming conferences and events
  5. All Other Business (AOB)
  6. Adjourn



Attendees

Voting

  •   Andrew Hughes, John Wunderlich,

Non-Voting

  • David Turner, Ken Klingenstein, Joss Langford, Sal D'Agostino, Chris Olsen, Colin Wallis

Regrets

  •  Corné van Rooij, Jim Pasquale

Quorum Status


Meeting was not quorate


Voting participants

Participant roster (CMS) - Quorum is 4 of 6 as of 2018-04-02

(Voting status: Corné van Rooij, Jim Pasquale, Andrew Hughes, Tony Fish, Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, John Wunderlich)

Discussion Items


Time

Item

Who

Notes

5 min
  • Call to order
  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Organization updates
Chair



5 minWG Motions
Quorum required 
Chair

Meeting was not quorate at the time of motion-making - deferred

Motion to approve DRAFT 2018-06-13 Meeting notes

Moved by:

Seconded:

Discussion:

Result:


5 min

Introductions

All

Welcome!

10 minDiscussion on document draftingAll

The draft is in a Google doc - feel free to comment - Chairs and Editor will control acceptance of material.

10 minDiscussion on the Interview QuestionsAll

The first draft of the interview questions is in a Google doc - please comment.

  • Suggestion: use the interview questions as an analysis tool to examine codes of practice published by other industry groups, e.g. IAB, etc
5 minUpcoming conferences and eventsAndrew

Events that Kantara will have an active role: https://kantarainitiative.org/events/

MyData 2018 - Helsinki, August 29-31, 2018 - Interoperable Consent Receipt Demo

5 minAOBChair

John W:

https://datatransferproject.dev/

  • Interesting technical project - might be a good one for Kantara to get into?

JLINC has the first version of the Standard Information Sharing Agreement

http://sisa.jlinc.org/html/v1



AdjournChair

Next WG meeting Wednesday, August 8, 2018 10:00 Eastern Daylight Time / 15:00 BST



Action Items

StatusActionAssigned toDue Date









  •