This DG - Attribute Management operates under the Kantara Initiative IPR Policies - Option Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike
The purpose of this Discussion Group is to:
- IDENTIFY: Consensus on a working definition of "Attribute" for purposes of fulfilling further bullets below.
- IDENTIFY: Kantara Initiative stakeholder requirements regarding Attribute Management.
- DISCOVER: Attribute Management activities under development both internal and external to Kantara Initiative.
- GAP ANALYSIS: Attribute Management KI stakeholder requirements compared to work under development (both internal and external to KI)
- RECOMMEND: scope of work, potential KI adoption of external works, collaboration with external organizations and/or new WG in KI to perform design phase of Attribute Management based on requirements, discovery and gap analysis.
Areas of consideration include Attribute:
- Privacy (Notice, Choice and Control, Correction/Redress)
Related to the commonality in verticals including:
- Finance, Pharmaceutical, Telecommunications, Jurisdictional, etc
Read the full charter.
Sal D'Agostino, IDmachines [Nov 2011]
Keith Hazelton, University of Wisconsin-Madison / Internet2 [Nov 2011]
Heather Flanagan, Internet2
- Dial-In (dial-in details):
- Skype: +99051000000481
- US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350 | Conference ID: 613-2898