- Jim Kragh to submit both to ONC in advance of the June 1 meeting
| ||Jim Kragh||2020-05-19 Meeting notes|
| ||Noreen Whysel||2020-05-05 Meeting notes|
- Mary Hodder will send document to team with comments Wed, agreement by Thursday. Sal will work on it with her. Then Sal can present to board.
| ||Mary Hodder||2020-03-17 Meeting notes|
| ||Salvatore D'Agostino||2020-03-17 Meeting notes|
- Salvatore D'Agostino will let the leadership council know we expect one more release before requesting approval from Kantara.
| ||Salvatore D'Agostino||2020-02-04 Meeting notes|
- Jim Kragh will contact Naomi about our pilot.
| ||Jim Kragh||2020-02-04 Meeting notes|
- Tom: Need new graphic to replace the one showing 4 digits of SSN.
| || ||2020-01-21 Meeting notes|
| || ||2019-10-15 Meeting notes|
- Bev to connect with S&T Advisors at NIH, VA's VistA Data Project and mil-oss.org, and can look into potential partnerships, SBIR grants.
| || ||2019-10-08 Meeting notes|
- Need update on grant process (Mary) and where we are with ONC.
| || ||2019-10-01 Meeting notes|