Agenda consists of:
1) Sal summarizing the meeting he had with the Kantara Educational Foundation Board last Friday (If you have not, please read his informative
report that was shared over the week end)
2) Jeff to discuss NiST 800.53
3) Tom will provide insight as to the revision of
https://wiki.idesg.org/wiki/index.php/Healthcare_OpenID#Problems as it relates to an up coming con-call with UMA and questions he raised and wants input on
about the two data structures in the High Assurance document 1)the federation entity statement and 2) the identifier token document.
Meeting convened 12:45 EDT, delay communicated via email.
Kantara Educational Foundation Board
Strategy per Mary
Look through at document Jeff essential to email group regarding privacy framework.p in section 3.7
High assurance ID Token
Information Sharing Interoperability (ISI WG) (Mark)
Liaison to board (KenDagg)
- Mary Hodder will send document to team with comments Wed, agreement by Thursday. Sal will work on it with her. Then Sal can present to board.
- Salvatore D'Agostino to present funding proposal at next board meeting, March 23. Jim will attend
- Tom Jones to share working document DONE
- FIRE WG members to review section 3.7 of https://csrc.nist.gov/CSRC/media/Publications/sp/800-53/rev-5/draft/documents/sp800-53r5-draft-fpd-summary-of-significant-changes.pdf