Thank you for joining the call today.
This Work Group operates under the Non-Assertion Covenant IPR option found as an appendix to IPR Policies V2.0 that Kantara operates.The Group Participation Agreement memorializes your acknowledgment of the terms under which you participate in this Work Group. Every person who has acknowledged the GPA is listed in the Participant Roster, as a voting or non-voting participant.However, there are circumstances, such as in-person workshops or calls where non-participant guests may be present who have not acknowledged the GPA for this Work Group.
Every person on this call is strongly encouraged to acknowledge the GPA for this Work Group prior to any form of participation.
If you have not, or do not wish to, please Note Well the following before you participate in any form.
- In accordance with the Kantara Initiative IPR Policies V2.0, all contributions by voice are valid contributions alongside the much more preferred written contributions and while you still retain your IP, you grant Kantara copyright equivalent to the terms of the Non-Assertion Covenant without further condition or reservation.
- It is your own IP and not another party's IP
- Such contributions are not confidential or otherwise subject to the limitation in its distribution, including pricing or other competitively sensitive information.
Again, if you are uncertain about any matters, please remain silent and do not contribute anything in writing.
- 3. Plan
- work on report and contributions of CISWG inputs for comments.
- comments review
- and sorting by Friday .
- Make schedule for V.2 works and make preface for v2, works ..