Thank you for joining the call today.
This Work Group operates under the Non-Assertion Covenant IPR option found as an appendix to IPR Policies V2.0 that Kantara operates.The Group Participation Agreement memorializes your acknowledgment of the terms under which you participate in this Work Group. Every person who has acknowledged the GPA is listed in the Participant Roster, as a voting or non-voting participant.However, there are circumstances, such as in-person workshops or calls where non-participant guests may be present who have not acknowledged the GPA for this Work Group.
Every person on this call is strongly encouraged to acknowledge the GPA for this Work Group prior to any form of participation.
If you have not, or do not wish to, please Note Well the following before you participate in any form.
- In accordance with the Kantara Initiative IPR Policies V2.0, all contributions by voice are valid contributions alongside the much more preferred written contributions and while you still retain your IP, you grant Kantara copyright equivalent to the terms of the Non-Assertion Covenant without further condition or reservation.
- It is your own IP and not another party's IP
- Such contributions are not confidential or otherwise subject to the limitation in its distribution, including pricing or other competitively sensitive information.
Again, if you are uncertain about any matters, please remain silent and do not contribute anything in writing.
Present & Discuss comment for ISO 27560 WD1
Present 1.2 and inputs for 1.2 - 29184 Notice Controls
Discuss what is needed for 1.3
- the structure of inputs and use the comments and the updates
- the consent record information structure and how its used to create a record
- the minimum notice receipt as a conformance tool (was MVCR)
- 1.3 with the updates - and new appendix items - for use with v2.0 work in the future
- Consent record information structure - for explicit consent type as the maximum info structure and usable for summer project
- ISO to GDPR - showing why additional fields -
- GDPR DPV v0.1
- Notifications for active and dynamic state capture with notice receipts
- Complete work on NR 1.2 by 1st of July
- Complete work on NR 1.3 (or 1.2 Appendix for full structure) by 8th of July and submit ISI WG 9th July
- ISO Comments to BoT Liaison by 10th