Thank you for joining the call today.
This Work Group operates under the Non-Assertion Covenant IPR option found as an appendix to IPR Policies V2.0 that Kantara operates.The Group Participation Agreement memorializes your acknowledgment of the terms under which you participate in this Work Group. Every person who has acknowledged the GPA is listed in the Participant Roster, as a voting or non-voting participant.However, there are circumstances, such as in-person workshops or calls where non-participant guests may be present who have not acknowledged the GPA for this Work Group.
Every person on this call is strongly encouraged to acknowledge the GPA for this Work Group prior to any form of participation.
If you have not, or do not wish to, please Note Well the following before you participate in any form.
- In accordance with the Kantara Initiative IPR Policies V2.0, all contributions by voice are valid contributions alongside the much more preferred written contributions and while you still retain your IP, you grant Kantara copyright equivalent to the terms of the Non-Assertion Covenant without further condition or reservation.
- It is your own IP and not another party's IP
- Such contributions are not confidential or otherwise subject to the limitation in its distribution, including pricing or other competitively sensitive information.
Again, if you are uncertain about any matters, please remain silent and do not contribute anything in writing.
- Salvatore D'Agostino
- Anadi Pandaharkar
- Jan Lindquist
- Tom Jones
- Xiaohu Zhou
- Vitor Jesus
- Colin Wallis
- Ken Klingenstein
- Reviewing Table of Contents
- Inviting comments on what should / should not be included
- Reviewing of contributions for appendix
- Notifications for consent lifecycle management.
- Consent Types (Appendix)
- Blinding Identity Taxonomy (Appendix)
- Notice Specification & Personal Data Categories,
- Inputs to review
- Guidelines on Consent : edpb_guidelines_202005_consent_en
- Inputs to review
|Call for Inputs||Asking for any future inputs, considerations, or contributions for the specification|
|Mark||Table of Contents Review|
Notations and Abbreviations
Terms and definitions
Terms - Section heading
Elements of a Receipt
Appendix D: Options Security Consideration Framework & the Blinding Identity Taxonomy
Appendix E: Linking and Stacking: Receipt & Record examples
Asking for any future inputs, considerations, or contributions for the specification
Are we missing considerations ?
|Spec Drafting, - schedule and contribution to effort -|
editors or reviewers
List updates for next week
- MyData Operator
- PCTF Comments
- NIST Comments going out
- Harshvardhan J. Pandit - Receipt Terms and Fields estimated May 13
- Salvatore D'Agostino - org thread on content a) pushing a report out b) security consideration curating with Vitor Jesus
- – Mark Lizar – 29184 input
- Jan & Paul Knowles - to sign agreement and to help draft the blinding identity security consideration and appendix