Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Unofficial Discussion - Quorum not met.

Kantara Leadership Council Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010
  • Time: 9am PST | 12pm EST | 17:00 UTC (Time Chart)
  • Teleconference Options:
    • Skype: +9900827043671716
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022 | Room Code: 3671716

NOTES:

Attendees

  • Voting:
    1. Privacy and Public Policy: Abbie Barbir
    2. Healthcare ID Assurance: Pete Palmer, Rick Moore
    3. Consumer ID: Bob Pinheiro
    4. User-Managed Access: Eve Maler
    5. ID-WSF Evolution: Paul Madsen
    6. IdP Selection: Philippe Clement
  • Non-Voting:
    1. Concordia: Paul Madsen
    2. Identity Community Update: J. Trent Adams
    3. Map the Gap: J. Trent Adams
    4. Staff: Joni Brennan
    5. Staff: Dervla O'Reilly
    6. Staff: Roger Martin

Apologies

  • ID Assurance: Frank Villavincencio
  • eGov: Colin Wallis
  • ULX: Paul Trevithick
  • Clients: Conor Cahill
  • Information Sharing: Joe Andrieu, Iain Henderson

Agenda

  1. Roll Call for Quorum Determination
  2. Approval of prior meeting minutes
    1. Review: Leadership Council Teleconference - 2010-02-17
  3. Action Items Update:
    1. Joni to notify the IOPWG proposers of the approval.
    2. Dervla to provision the IOPWG workspace, discussion list, and correct the misspelling in the charter as identified in the motion.
    3. Joni to create a new page within the LC wiki space to track liaison relationships.
    4. Joni to look for existing liaison relationships and bring them to the LC for review and tracking as appropriate.
    5. Colin to find a copy of the ISO editor template and share with the LC list for further discussion.
  4. Proposed: Statement clarifying how WGs/DGs can seek funding from sources external to Kantara. (Bob)
    1. Review: "Actively chartered Work Groups can seek sources of funding outside Kantara Initiative for their activities. As long as these activities remain in line with the WG charter, KI will work with the outside funding source as appropriate to support the WG's activities. Should funds be provided directly to KI in support of the WG's activities, the Trustees will ensure that those funds are made available to the associated WG. KI will endeavor to support all WG activities equally, regardless of funding method."
  5. GSA/ICAM Announcement by Judy Spencer:
    1. The Federal ICAM Trust Framework Evaluation Team are granting Provisional Approval to Kantara as a Trust Framework Provider at Levels 1, 2 & non-crypto Level 3.
  6. Kantara Workshop at RSA Wrap-UP
  7. Call for nominations for LC Secretary
  8. AOB
  9. WG Update: Healthcare Identity Assurance Update on eCitizen Joint Project (Pete Palmer)

Minutes

  1. Roll Call for Quorum Determination
    1. 6 of 17 voting members
    2. Quorum not reached
  2. Official Meeting Adjourned at 17:07 UTC
  3. Unofficial Discussion Notes:
    1. Action Items Update:
      1. Joni to notify the IOPWG proposers of the approval. - DONE
      2. Dervla to provision the IOPWG workspace, discussion list, and correct the misspelling in the charter as identified in the motion. - DONE
      3. Joni to create a new page within the LC wiki space to track liaison relationships. - IN PROGRESS
      4. Joni to look for existing liaison relationships and bring them to the LC for review and tracking as appropriate. - IN PROGRESS
      5. Colin to find a copy of the ISO editor template and share with the LC list for further discussion. - IN PROGRESS
    2. GSA/ICAM Announcement by Judy Spencer:
      1. The Federal ICAM Trust Framework Evaluation Team are granting Provisional Approval to Kantara as a Trust Framework Provider at Levels 1, 2 & non-crypto Level 3.
    3. WG Update: Healthcare Identity Assurance Update on eCitizen Joint Project (Pete Palmer)

Next Teleconference

  • Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010
  • Time: 3pm PDT | 6pm EDT | 22:00 UTC (Time Chart)
  • Teleconference Options:
    • Skype: +9900827043671716
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022 | Room Code: 3671716

NOTES:

  • No labels