Child pages
  • December 16, 2015 Agenda
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date and Time

·  Date: Wednesday, December 16,  2015

·  Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 21:00 UTC (time chart)

·  Dial-in:  Skype:+99051000000481

o    US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350 | Room Code: 402-2737

o    For more dial-in information, see: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Telco+Bridge+Info

Agenda

Agenda for Leadership Committee Meeting December 16,  2015

  1. Roll Call

  2. Kantara IPR 

    1. Review of Group of 5 Meeting

      1. Working Drafts - See Kantara IPR Policy Comparisons and Working Group IPR Use Cases

  3. Approve Minutes

    1. Meeting Minutes 18 November 2015

    2. Meeting Minutes  2 December 2015 Meeting Notes

  4. Administration

    1. Quarterly Reports

    2. Tools

      1. Working Drafts - please see the tools spreadsheet here.

    3. Voting

      1. All Member Ballot UMA Specification V1.0.1

    4. Operationalizing the Kantara Theme and Collaboration

      1. Update on group IPR

      2. Trust services and connective life by IPR on spreadsheet (please find this document here: Working Drafts)

  5. WG Updates

    1. 2016 funding requests - update

  6. BoT Liaison Report

  7. Other Action Items Review: see

    1. Discussion on IPR in UMA and UMA DV on the next call - Eve Maler-ongoing

  8. AOB

  1. Jane will include KI Privacy Policy and updates regarding the MVCR use in the KI site on the next agenda. Closed as an agenda item Ongoing for Implement as a larger work of Kantara.

  2. Colin to work with Sal to draft a policy regarding more than one person chairing a WG. This has been started. 

  3. Action Item - Pete Palmer to craft a few paragraphs on the HIMSS opportunity to be sent to the LC Working Group Leaders.

  4.  Action Item: Joni Brennan to have a discussion about OASIS IPR with Jamie Clark.

  5. Action Item:  All WG Leaders:  All funding proposals to be sent to Sal asap.  



  • No labels