Child pages
  • Action Log
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Click on a column heading to sort

ClosedTaskOwnerDate AssignedStatus/Outcome
  •  
Finding a leader for the Privacy and Public Policy WG restart: put this out for comment to previous WG, and then move into refreshing the group.Emma Butler, Susan Landow2017-03-15 
  •  

Create a 2017 Roadmap that describes your anticipated work areas, Reports/Recommendations, big events on the horizon. Quarterly estimated milestones would be excellent if possible.

DG / WG Chairs2016-12-14 
  •  
Conduct an annual review of your DG/WG charter and hold leadership elections if required.DG / WG Chairs2016-12-14 
  •  
Contributor IPR: LC review the working drafts and provide comments.LC2016-12-14 
  •  
IRM WG: The group discussed what's next with IRM once the draft document is completed. Andrew, Sal and Jim to talk offline so that a recommendation can be made to the IRM WG on best next steps after the document is complete.Sal D'Agostino2016-11-16 
  •  
Mike, Andrew and Colin to discuss formulating a public announcement approach for OTTO advancement. Could be just asking Internet2 for bullets.Mike Schwartz2016-11-16 
  •  
OTTO WG to consider submitting a session at the Internet2 global summit in April 2017.Mike Schwartz2016-11-16 
  •  
John W. noted that the GDPR may have an impact on Kantara Work groups. How many projects/specifications will need to be looked at regarding personal data? Now is the time to evaluate before this goes into effect in May 2018. John will prepare a strawman document of questions that need to be evaluated.John Wunderlich2016-10-19 
  •  
Create a standardized Kantara LinkedIn boilerplate for anyone to use as needed.

Andrew Hughes

2016-03-23

SST: The Kantara LinkedIn account was updated summer of 2016 by Colin/Mktg team.
  •  
Check in with Eve Maler to find out where the blog post is for the UMA Protocol V1.01.

Shannon Taylor

2016-03-23

2016-03-28: Request sent to Eve

2016-03-30: From Eve: I have a final draft of it in Word, but I think the content has now "aged" some, and we should think about revising. Let me dig up and send to you, but also think on this a bit. We just had some other news with our publication of our extension spec, but it's about a vulnerability, so that's perhaps not a suitably happy topic for a post.

2016-04-06: Post date the blog and move forward with posting to the site.

  •  
Check the minutes for the blog announcement regarding Ken Dagg (what is this blog announcement for?)

Andrew Hughes

2016-03-232016-03-30: Announcement is for 2 new IAWG reports published
  •  
Reach out to Sal D'Agostino to update the quarterly reports web page.Mark Lizar

2016-03-09

 
  •  
Develop a Contributor Agreement - style IPR policy for KantaraColin Wallis2016-01-01

Colin working with Legal to draft. Update 12/13/16: Draft available for consideration as a replacement for all new WGs and DGs, for the 3 IPR options we have now. Needs LC and Legal review if extra clauses should be added into the new one to reflect aspects of our IPR options; Creative Commons (typically for copyright), Apache (typically for code), RF opt out to RAND (typically for specs). See it on this page:

Working Drafts

  •  

Coordinate the publication of IAF-1401 into a report. The report was approved at the April 6 LC meeting.

Ken Dagg2016-04-06 
  •  

Regarding the Blockchain idea discussion:

    • Andrew will put the text into the pre-existing template and circulate to the Leadership Council.
    • Schedule a follow-up meeting to further discuss the May event. Attendees to include: Colin, Andrew, Eve, Thomas and a member of the Virtual marketing team.
Andrew Hughes2016-04-20

 

  •  
Promote the new Blockchain DG and May Blockchain event.Virtual PR/MarCom2016-05-04In progress.
  •  
Request the new DG wiki from Oliver.Shannon Taylor2016-05-04In progress. Expected to be complete week of May 9
  •  
Develop a blog post for the new DG and May event at MITThomas Hardjono2016-05-04 
  •  
Andrew will take the action to draft the charter for a WG to continue work on the programAndrew Hughes2016-05-18 
  •  
Issue via eBallot for Cloud ID Security Best PracticesShannon Taylor2016-08-24 
  •  
Issue via eBallot for Digital ID Pro DG CharterShannon Taylor2016-08-24 
  •  
Colin to ressurect the policy draft for using GitHub.Colin Wallis2016-08-24Update 12/13/16: UMA WG's work parsed into a draft doc for LC Chair review in the first instance.
  •  
A discussion group is proposed for "DRAFT NISTIR 8112 Draft Community Feedback Discussion Group". Andrew to Circulate an email with detail so this can move quickly.Andrew Hughes2016-08-24 
  • No labels