Date and Time
· Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2016
· Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 21:00 UTC (time chart)
· Dial-in: Skype:+99051000000481
o US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350 | Room Code: 402-2737
o For more dial-in information, see: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Telco+Bridge+Info
Leadership Committee Meeting February 24, 2016
- Roll Call
- Approve Minutes
- Meeting Minutes February 10, 2016
- Quarterly Reports
- Tools - Working Drafts - please see the tools spreadsheet here.
- LC Leadership Elections
- Operationalizing the Kantara Theme and Collaboration
- Update on group IP
- Trust services and connective life by IPR on spreadsheet (please find this document here: Working Drafts)
- R&D Opportunities
- CCICADA - Updates
- WG Updates
- 2016funded projects and updates - Eve Maler - UMA Dev - details
- Sponsorship Opportunites - Non-Profits on the Loose at RSA 2016, Feb 29 through March 4 at RSA
- HIMSS – February 29 - March 4 - Las Vegas, NV
- EIC 2016 Munich (Kantara workshop) - proposal submitted – May 10 - 13, 2016
- CIS 2016 New Orleans - request for proposals – June 6- 9, 2016
- BoT Liaison Report
- Other Action Items Review: see below
- Suggestion to create a DG to work on events. All LC members have access, and any other members who sign up. GPA needed? (Colin)
- Colin to work with Sal to draft a policy regarding more than one person chairing a WG. This has been started - Colin and Sal to reconnect with Andrew Hughes.
- Action Item: Jane will post the all-member vote results on the Wiki.
- Action Item: Jane will draft a PR for the blog. Jane will ask Kolin Whitley and Eve Maler for a quote - very rough draft sent to Eve. UMA to take up draft.- blog post completed.
- Action Item: Jane will draft a blog announcement with Ken Dagg to send to Ruth after approval, for publishing.
- Action Item: Ken Dagg will bring this CCICADA and federal agency project relevance up at the next BoT meeting.
- Action Item: M: Mike Schwartz to write a blog posting on RSA pre-campaign and member highlight.