|Connected Life Innovation Groups|
|ISIWG||2nd||Andrew Hughes (LC Chair)||Yes|
|CMSWG||1st||Jim Pasquale (LC Vice Chair)|
|Trust Services Interoperability Groups|
|FIRE WG||1st||Jim Kragh|
|FIRE WG||2nd||Mary Hodder|
|FIRE WG||3rd||Sal D'Agostino (LC Secretary)||Yes|
|FIWG||2nd||Walter Forbes Hoehn|
NOTE: As of March 2019 for calculation of quorum there are 7 Work Groups.
Agenda and Meeting Notes
- Agenda for this month's Leadership Council call:
- Organization updates
- Director's Corner
- Keeping up with the Kantarians
- Proposal to archive CMS WG and fold assets into ISI WG
- Sufficient votes for LC to take action - MOTION
- HIAWG Report on Design Goals approval ballot
- SAML Implementation profile
- Waiting for permanent URL information from WG before publication at Kantara
- With staff for publication
- UMA WG working towards interoperability testing
- mDL WG (proposed) discussion
- Women in Identity project proposal and sponsorship
- Upcoming conferences and speaking proposals - and why you should present about Kantara work!
- IIW - Event will be virtual
- EIC - Event will be virtual
- ID North - No information
- Identiverse - Event will be virtual event
Draft minutes for approval:
2018-12-19 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-11-21 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-10-17 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-09-19 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-08-15 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-04-25 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-03-21 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-02-21 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-01-17 Meeting notes DRAFT
2017-12-20 Meeting notes DRAFT
2017-11-15 Meeting notes DRAFT
2017-10-18 Meeting notes DRAFT
2017-08-16 Meeting Notes DRAFT
2017-05-17 Meeting Notes DRAFT
2017-03-15 Meeting Notes DRAFT
2017-01-18 Meeting Notes DRAFT
"To approve listed meeting minutes"
|Executive Director and Staff Report|
Director's Corner: 2020: February, 2020: January, 2019: December, 2019: November
|LC Chair Report|
The Kantara Initiative is the global consortium improving trustworthy use of identity and personal data through innovation, standardization and good practice.
- The ISO ballot to start a new standards project for ISO 27560 "Privacy technologies – Consent record information structure" is open for a few more weeks.
|Proposals for new groups|
- Women in Identity will be proposing a new WG for a Code of Conduct on Diversity - hope to have draft charter ready for March LC call
- Mobile Driver's License WG proposal is seeking interested contributors - preferably organization working in the DL domain
- SAML 2.0 Interoperability Deployment - All Member Ballot PASSED
- At-large board seats open for nomination
Administrative Reminders/Requests: Please ensure your WG and DG charters are reasonably current. These are supposed to be reviewed annually.
HIA WG - Draft report circulated for LC ballot
UMA WG - .
FIRE WG -<<look for circulation drafts>>
IA WG -
ISI WG -
Consent Solutions WG -
eGov WG -
FI WG -
IDPV DG -
|Launching New WG/DG's|
|New publication type|
- Andrew proposes to define a new type of Kantara publication: the 'Best Current Practice' Recommendation. This would follow the same intent as with IETF BCP documents.
- Currently the publication type: 'Recommendation' has sub-types of 'Recommendation' and 'Technical Specification'. The 'Best Current Practice' would become a third sub-type.
"The BCP subseries of the RFC series is designed to be a way to standardize practices and the results of community deliberations.
A BCP document is subject to the same basic set of procedures as standards track documents and thus is a vehicle by which the IETF
community can define and ratify the community's best current thinking on a statement of principle or on what is believed to be the
best way to perform some operations or IETF process function."Ref: IETF BCP 9
|Action Items Review|
Please take a moment to review the list of action items and do your best to take action.
|Policies & Procedures update|
Operating Procedures have been updated to match the current version of Bylaws. Some streamlining and addition of document publication procedures is being done as well.
New boilerplate templates for email ballots are here.
|Tips and Tricks|
|2020 Project Funding|
|Document repo/Publications Library|
List of future events on KantaraInitiative.org