|Connected Life Innovation Groups|
|CISWG||2nd||Andrew Hughes (LC Chair)||Yes|
|CMSWG||1st||Jim Pasquale (LC Vice Chair)||Y|
|Trust Services Interoperability Groups|
|FIWG||2nd||Walter Forbes Hoehn|
Guests: Sal D'Agostino, Mary Hodder, Jim Kragh
NOTE: As of March 2019 for calculation of quorum there are 7 Work Groups.
Meeting is quorate
Agenda and Meeting Notes
Discuss the Federated Identity Resilient Ecosystem (FIRE) Work Group draft charter
- FIRE WG has been meeting weekly since August 2018
- 7 main participants
- Working on the IDEF Registry as the Product team - carrying the work over from IDESG
- Focus areas: Sandbox, grants pursuits, HIAWG joint work, IDEF requirements development
- Seeking short term funds for a grant writer to get funding for more work in the WG
- Proposal that Sal to join the IDEF Educational Foundation Board
- Described what is in the Registry and how it relates to the ID Ecosystem Framework
- Walked through the IDEFRegistry.org site
- Comment: The IDEF work needs to integrate with the exiting Kantara Identity Assurance Framework in IAWG - how this might happen is not clear.
- This specific aspect is not explicit in the Charter - should increase visibility of this
- This might start as a partnership between IDEF and IAWG (and other WGs) then see where it should go
- There is already a mapping report between the IAF and IDEF - this can be resumed
- The dates in the Charter need to be updated
- Q: What will the artifacts of the WG be?
- The sandbox
- Ratings model
- API spec
- Discussion about the WG deliverables in the draft charter
- The 'sandbox' is a prototyping environment that has servers and services running that conform to the IDEF.
- The intent is that the sandbox provides a services/network infrastructure that is built in line with the IDEF requirements.
- It is running today
MOTION: To accept the draft FIRE WG Charter as updated during this ad hoc LC call.
Moved: Jim Pasquale
Second: Martin Smith
Discussion: None additional