Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
  1. Date and Time

    ·  Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2016

    ·  Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 21:00 UTC (time chart)

    ·  Dial-in:  Skype:+99051000000481

    o    US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350 | Room Code: 402-2737

    o    For more dial-in information, see: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Telco+Bridge+Info

    Agenda

    Agenda for Leadership Committee Meeting February 10, 2016

    a.     Roll Call

    c.     Approve Minutes

    i.        Meeting Minutes  13 January 2016

    d.    Administration

    i.        Quarterly Reports

    ii.        Tools

    Working Drafts - please see the tools spreadsheet here.

    iii.        Voting

    iv.        Operationalizing the Kantara Theme and Collaboration

    •  Update on group IPR

      •  Trust services and connective life by IPR on spreadsheet (please find this document here: Working Drafts)

    e.    R&D Opportunities

    i.        CCICADA - Updates

    f.    BoT Liaison Report

    g. WG Updates 2016 i. funded projects and updates - Eve Maler - UMA Dev - details

    h.    Events

    i.  Sponsorship Opportunites - Non-Profits on the Loose at RSA 2016, Feb 29 through March 4 at RSA

    ii.        HIMSS – February 29 - March 4 - Las Vegas, NV 

    iv.        EIC 2016 Munich (Kantara workshop) - proposal submitted – May 10 - 13, 2016 

    v.        CIS 2016 New Orleans - request for proposals – June 6- 9, 2016 

    h.    BoT Liaison Report

    i.      Other Action Items Review: see

    j.      AOB

    • Suggestion to create a DG to work on events. All LC members have access, and any other members who sign up. GPA needed? (Colin)

     

    Action Items

      • Colin to work with Sal to draft a policy regarding more than one person chairing a WG. This has been started - Colin and Sal to reconnect with Andrew Hughes.
      • Pete Palmer to craft a few paragraphs on the HIMSS opportunity to be sent to the LC Working Group Leaders.- closed
      •  Colin Wallis to have a discussion about OASIS IPR with Jamie Clark - closed. 
      • Action ITEM: Jane to email the two voters from CA and note that only one vote can count. CA will be asked to designate a primary voter. - closed
      • Action ITEM: Jane will post the all-member vote results on the Wiki.
      • Action Item: Jane will draft a PR for the blog. Jane will ask Kolin Whitley and Eve Maler for a quote - very rough draft sent to Eve.  UMA to take up draft.- blog post completed.
      • Action ITEM: Jane will draft a blog announcement with Ken Dagg to send to Ruth after approval, for publishing.
      • Action ITEM: Colin will follow up with Scott to confirm he is reporting NIST/ISO C27 WG5 to include IAWG statements about mapping. Scott Shorter puts together the report for ISO. -closed
      • Action ITEM: Andrew contact Paul Grassi, in charge of standards for NIST, regarding how to officially inform NIST.- closed
      • Action ITEM: Ken Dagg will bring this CCICADA and federal agency project relevance up at the next BoT meeting.
      • Action ITEM: Colin to send the link for the code of conduct to Andrew Hughes/Ken Dagg for IA review. -closed
      • Action ITEM: Ken and Colin - Work with Ingo on getting the IEEE (or IIC?)Liaison Agreement placed on the BoT agenda. - Closed
      • Action ITEM: Sal will follow up with Eve Maler regarding the UMA funding proposals.- closed
      • Action ITEM: Jane to send an email to all LC Members about the NonProfits on the Loose sponsorship opportunity. Ken and Colin to let the BoT know about the sponsorship opportunity. - Closed
      • Action ITEM: Colin to form an EIC Munch 2016 subgroup.- on LC Agenda under AOB- closed
      • Action ITEM: Mike Schwartz to write a blog posting on RSA pre-campaign and member highlight.
      • Action ITEM: Jane to put dates and live links in with Events details.- closed





     



  • No labels