Kantara's globally recognized ethos, ethics, mission and vision all point towards a more secure, equitable data protected digital experience with personal agency over the sharing of one's personal information. As a consequence Kantara is regularly approached to comment on draft policy and a specifications from Industry and Government across the world. Kantara takes its international community obligations seriously. Where priorities and volunteer resources allow, Kantara's working groups play their part, sharing their subject matter expertise through comments and contributions with others in the industry. This page details Kantara's more recent comments and contributions, coordinated by the Identity Assurance Working Group.
- Kantara comments to UK GDS - 2020
- Comments to DIACC on PCTF - 2020
- Feedback to NIST 2019 and follow up process
- Kantara response to UK DCMS's Digital Identity CfE - 2019
- Comments to DIACC on PCTF - 2019