Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance WG Teleconference

Date and Time

Agenda

  1. Administration:
    1. Roll Call
    2. Agenda Confirmation
    3. Minutes Approval:  DRAFT IAWG Meeting Minutes 2017-03-16
    4. Action Item Review: action item list
    5. Organization Updates - Director's Corner
    6. Staff reports and updates
    7. LC reports and updates
    8. Call for Tweet-worthy items to feed (@KantaraNews or #kantara)
  2. Discussion
    1. Final review, vote and adoption of the revised Charter (attached).
    2. Update on IDESG-KI meeting on the mapping. 
    3. Consolidation of 800-63-3 comments
  3. AOB

 Attendees

Link to IAWG Roster

As of 2017-03-16, quorum is 4 of 8 (see list box below for voting members)

Use the Info box below to record the meeting quorum status

Meeting (did / did not) achieve quorum

Voting

  • Ken Dagg
  • Denny Prvu
  • Andrew Hughes
  • Scott Shorter
  • Richard Wilsher

Non-Voting

  • Ken Crowl from Experian
  • Nathan Faut from KPMG
  • Boris Kronrod from AthenaHealth

Staff

  •  Ruth Puente

Apologies

  • None

 

Voting Members for Cut/Paste

  • Ken Dagg (C)
  • Andrew Hughes
  • Scott Shorter (VC)
  • Denny Prvu (S)
  • Paul Caskey
  • Adam Madlin
  • Richard Wilsher
  • Lee Aber

Selected Non-Voting members for Cut/Paste

  • Bill Braithwaite
  • Rich Furr
  • Devin Kusek
  • Björn Sjöholm
  • Susan Schreiner
  • Jeff Stollman

 

Notes & Minutes

Administration 

Minutes Approval

 DRAFT IAWG Meeting Minutes 2017-03-16

Motion to approve minutes of 2017-03-16:  Andrew Hughes
Seconded:  Denny Prvu second.
Discussion: None
Motion Carried 

Action Item Review

  •  SAC Update and Wiki Refresh action items could use an update, will discuss next week.

Staff Updates

  •  Annual Reviews underway. Receiving interest from two new companies interested in becoming CSPs.
LC Updates
  • Heading into a burst of conference season, if there are events that Kantara should be participating in, inform the staff. Check out the list of events we're actively going to.
  • Other working groups - consent and information sharing group is preparing to go to all member vote for consent receipt.
  • UMA is about to go to ballot for UMA Version 2 in about a month.
  • IRM WG and Blockchain and Smart Contracts DG are finalizing their reports.  All of the working groups have started or are about to start a round of "what to do next".
Participant updates
  •  Denny mentions the IBM SecureKey Merger

Discussion

Charter Updates

Deferred another week.

Update on IDESG mapping

Closed for IAWG - some action items from the meeting. Those are captured in the minutes - items to go into potential enhancements to the IAF. 

At an organizational level, IDESG and Kantara need to determine the degree of formalization between the two programs. Do we have a formal process that CSPs should go through to get listed on the IDESG side, how would that work. Ruth will schedule a meeting, looks likely to be week of April 3rd or 10th.

800-63-3

Ruth captured comment process.

AOB

Attachments

 

 

Next Meeting

  • Date: Thursday, 2017-03-30
  • Time: 12:00 PT | 15:00 ET
  • Time: 12:00 PDT | 15:00 EDT
  • United States Toll +1 (805) 309-2350
  • Alternate Toll +1 (714) 551-9842
    Skype: +99051000000481
    • Conference ID: 613-2898
  • International Dial-In Numbers

 

  • No labels