Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance WG Teleconference

 

Date and Time

  • Date: Thursday, 2016-10-20
  • Time: 12:00 PST | 15:00 EST
  • Dial-in Details
  • Skype: +99051000000481
  • US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350
  • Conference ID: 613-2898

Agenda

  1. Administration:
    1. Roll Call
    2. Agenda Confirmation
    3. Minutes Approval: 
    4. Action Item Review
    5. Organization Updates - Director's Corner
    6. Staff reports and updates
    7. LC reports and updates
    8. Call for Tweet-worthy items to feed (@KantaraNews or #kantara)
  2. Discussion
    1.  Review of NISTIR 8149

 Attendees

Link to IAWG Roster

As of 2015-11-05, quorum is 5 of 9

 

Meeting did achieve quorum

 

 

Voting

  • Ken Dagg (C)
  • Andrew Hughes (VC)
  • Scott Shorter (S)
  • Adam Madlin
  • Richard Wilsher

Non-Voting

  • Peter Alterman
  • David Kelts
  • Angela Rey

Staff

  •  None

Apologies

  • None

 

 

 

Notes & Minutes

Administration 

Minutes Approval

IAWG Meeting Minutes 2016-10-06

IAWG Meeting Minutes 2016-09-22

Motion to approve minutes of 2016-10-06 and 2016-09-22: Andrew
Seconded: Richard
Discussion: None
Motion Carried 

Action Item Review

  •  

Staff Updates

  •  no questions
LC Updates
  • Please send ideas for project funding to the list - proposals are due to LC ASAP - must be concluded by mid-November
    • 800-63-3 alignment and/or impact analysis
    • ACTION: Ken to write up a project description for deliberation
  • ID Pro DG is up and running
Participant updates
  •  

Discussion

  • Discussion of NIST IR Draft comments
    • Should NIST be writing this type of document? The objective of this document is intended to be a broad educational material document and there is risk that it might be construed as an SP
    • The intent of this publication needs to be better understood
    • The document does not appear to align to how current trust frameworks operate that are in operation and approved by bodies such as GSA
  • Do we have a choice to not respond? Not really.
  • Raise this discussion topic with the TFP coordination group and discuss if there could be a single response? or individual responses from each TFP and CSP?
  • ACTION: Andrew to discuss introduction of this discussion topic with the TFP group with Ruth

AOB

Attachments

 

 

Next Meeting

 

  • No labels