Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance WG Teleconference

 

 

Date and Time

Agenda

  1. Administration:
    1. Roll Call
    2. Agenda Confirmation
    3. Minutes approval: DRAFT IAWG Meeting Minutes 2015-05-21
    4. Action Item Review
    5. Staff reports and updates
    6. Assurance Review Board (ARB) and Leadership Council (LC) reports and updates
    7. Call for Tweet-worthy items to feed (@KantaraNews or #kantara)
  2. Discussion
    1. Review of SAC draft 4-1-6
  3. AOB
    1.  
  4. Adjourn

 Attendees

Link to IAWG Roster

As of 2015-01-22, quorum is 6 of 11

Use the Info box below to record the meeting quorum status

Meeting achieved quorum

 

 

Voting

  • Scott Shorter (S)
  • Cathy Tilton 
  • Devin Kusek
  • Richard Wilsher
  • Ken Dagg (C)

Non-Voting

  •  

Staff

  •  

Regrets

  • None

Voting Members for Cut/Paste

  • Ken Dagg (C)
  • Andrew Hughes (VC)
  • Scott Shorter (S)
  • Rich Furr
  • Paul Calatayud (VC)
  • Devin Kusek
  • Adam Madlin
  • Kenneth Myers
  • Cathy Tilton
  • Richard Wilsher
  • Lee Aber

Selected Non-Voting members for Cut/Paste

  • Bill Braithwaite
  • Björn Sjöholm
  • Susan Schreiner
  • Jeff Stollman

 

Notes & Minutes

Administration 

Minutes Approval

Motion to approve minutes of 2015-05-21
Seconded: 
Discussion: 
Motion Carried | Carried with amendments | Defeated

Action Item Review

See the Action Items Log wiki page

Staff Updates

Leadership Council (LC) Updates
  •  There is going to be a virtual plenary meeting on June 23rd, 8am PST for four hours. Kantara work groups and discussion groups will be making presentations.  Open to all members and participants, to look for opportunities for collaboration between the working groups.  We have a collaboration point with eGov on RP requirements.
Tweet worth items - participant updates

No response.  Good opportunities to toot the horn about industry things that relates to the work that Kantara does.

Discussion

Review of Richard's Draft 4-1-6 of the SAC

Scott asked Richard about change tracking.  Change tracking is capturing changes since 4.0bis.

Scott asked Richard about using the PDF without line numbers, Richard pointed out  that the Word version should be available online as well as the PDF.  Suggestion that we make the request to the secretariat that the word version be found.

Some discussion about how to use the SAC in a data driven (perhaps hypertext) format, that could generate a word document and a spreadsheet format.  Discussed putting a proposal to the board to implement something like this.

Richard suggests submitting a requirements document to the board and request the tools we are asking for.  Ken will take a pass at creating the requirements for this.

AOB

Cathy inquired about the OIXnet trust framework registry.  http://openidentityexchange.org/2015/04/oixnet-launch/  Scott agreed we should ask the Kantara staff about whether there are plans to join this registry.

 

 

Carry-forward Items

 

Attachments

 

 

Next Meeting