Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance WG Teleconference

 

Meeting Minutes approved by IAWG 2014-07-03

 

Date and Time

Agenda

  1. Administration:
    1. Roll Call
    2. Agenda Confirmation
    3. Minutes approval: IAWG Meeting Minutes 2014-05-29
    4. Action Item Review
    5. Staff reports and updates
    6. LC reports and updates
    7. Call for Tweet-worthy items to feed (@KantaraNews or #kantara)
  2. Discussion
    1.  FICAM ATOS analysis spreadsheets
    2. Update on 'Global Core' SAC work
    3. S3A Update continued
    4. Scott's analysis of the IAF stack to evaluate what's out of date and approximate effort to update
    5. Action item? Kantara review of NIST Draft SP800-160 Systems Security Engineering
  3. AOB
    1.  
  4. Adjourn

 Attendees

Link to IAWG Roster

As of 2014 May 6, quorum is 7 of 11

 

Meeting achieved quorum

 

 

Voting

  • Rich Furr ( C)
  • Paul Calatayud (V-C)
  • Andrew Hughes (S)
  • Scott Shorter
  • Bill Braithwaite
  • Devin Kusek
  • Adam Madlin
  • Matt Thompson
  • Cathy Tilton

Non-Voting

  • Ken Dagg
  • Colin Wallis

Staff

  •  None

Regrets



Notes & Minutes

Administration 

Minutes Approval

IAWG Meeting Minutes 2014-05-29

Motion to approve minutes of 2014-05-29: Rich F
Seconded: Paul C
Discussion: None
Motion Carried 

Action Item Review

  • Summary of Attributes email thread: Andrew - not started.
  • Scott Shorter: Almost all documents could use a refresh. However that work should not distract from the SAC work. It does not look like there are critical changes needed in sync with the August deadline.
    • Furr: is examining the SAC wrt compliance to FICAMP TFPAP - under the purview of ARB
  • Formal Kantara comments to NIST on SP800-160 - low priority relative to IAWG work. Useful to read, but not for Kantara feedback.
    • Furr: the Appendices that are yet to come are probably the place to comment - they will have more detail. The core document is high level.

Staff Updates

LC Updates
  •  LC call postponed this period
Participant updates

Discussion

FICAM ATOS spreadsheets

  • ARB (Furr, Alterman, Wilsher) - created a US ATOS Profile - draft done.
  • ready for broader review at first part of next week
  • Focus on FICAM requirements as they apply to CSP, T M, IM
  • Much activity generally with the FICAM program

"Global Core" SAC

  • Document is draft in small group review
  • Available for IAWG review in about a week

S3A Discussion

  • Carry forward this topic

AOB

 

Carry-forward Items

S3A update discussion (need R. Wilsher to be present)

 

Next Meeting