- 2019-12-17 IAWG has decided to comment on the updated version of the Verified Login Component of the Pan Canadian Trust Framework (PCTF) developed by the Digital Identification and Authentication Council of Canada (DIACC).
- The two documents open for comments, PCTF Verified Login Component Overview & Conformance Profile Draft Recommendations V1.0, are available at: https://diacc.ca/2019/11/20/verified-login-overview-conformance-draft-recommendations/
- Ken Dagg has prepared the log indication how DIACC addressed the 12 comments that IAWG submitted on the first version. Please see the Disposition of Comments here: DIACC_Submission-Form_Verified-Login_ENG KI IAWG v1.0 Disposition.xlsx
- DIACC Call for Comments Opens: November 20, 2019 at 23:59 PST | Closes: January 20, 2020 at 23:59 PST
Process of Gathering Comments
- 2019-12-19 Ken has started the process of generating comments of the second release of the PCTF's Verified Login Component. He has put his comments into the attached DIACC comment sheet: PCTF Verified Login Comments KD.xlsx
- 2020-01-09 IAWG discussed the initial comments and agreed in principle with Ken's comments. Some participants suggested further elaboration on 2 items and identified a broader issue on the paragraphs 371 - 378. Therefore, the edits were included to the final draft, which as approved on 2020-01-09.
Submission to DIACC
- 2020-01-17 IAWG submitted the final comments to DIACC. See IAWG comments here: PCTF Verified Login Comments IAWG.xlsx