Voting Participants: Mark King, Ken Dagg, Martin Smith, Richard Wilsher, Mark Hapner.
Non-voting participants: Jimmy Jung
Staff: Colin Wallis and Ruth Puente
Quorum: There was quorum.
c. Minutes approval 2021-05-27 DRAFT Minutes
a. Call for comments NIST/NCCOE project
See initial inputs HERE (Deadline: June 21st)
b. Update on Kantara response to RFI re mDL (Deadline: June 18th).
Inputs: David Kelts and FIRE WG
c. Update on US HHS NextGen External User Management System (XMS) functionality.
d. Consider necessary changes to subject-focused, component service consumer criteria.
2021-05-27 Minutes were approved by motion. Moved: Mark King Seconded: Martin Smith. Unanimous Approval
Call for comments NIST/NCCOE project re Authorization
- Link to the document: NIST/NCCOE project (Deadline: June 21st)
- Martin walked the group through his and Mark King comments that are available HERE
- Martin will provide his comments as individual, not representing Kantara.
US HHS NextGen External User Management System (XMS) functionality
- Colin presented the updated U.S. Department of Health and Human Services NextGen External User Management System (XMS), see slide-deck here: NextGen XMS_Overview Briefing_Jan 2021.pdf It addresses considerations on alignment with 63-3; authenticating with Login.gov and Kantara approved CSPs role.
- Kantara will coordinate a meeting with HHS and Deloitte contractors to explore better alignment of the effort.
Consider necessary changes to subject-focused, component service consumer criteria
- Richard is working on the revisions of 63-3 SACs and OP_SAC; he will present an errata shortly.
Next Meeting: TBC