The call for nominations for the 2009 IDDY Awards is now open! We're excited this year to be expanding this award program which was introduced by Liberty Alliance this year under the wings of the Kantara Initiative, adding new categories and judging criteria. Past winners are among the best and brightest in the identity marketplace, and we look forward to honoring this year's recipients at DIDW in September.
This fourth year of IDDY awards will honor deployments and proofs of concept of all identity specifications anyone that utilizes any open/standard identity technology, including XMPP extensions, ID-WSF, iNames, Information Cards, OAuth, OpenID, SAML, XDI, PKI , IGF, XRD, XACML, OPML, APML, RDF, RSS, MicroFormats, OATH, WS, XRI, activity streams, OpenSocial, Portable Contacts, CX, etc., is encouraged to participate.
Below you will find documents that outline the judging criteria for the proof of concept (POC) and the deployment categories. The application forms are available as well.
- Deployment Criteria IDDY 2009.pdf
- Deployment Nomination Form IDDY 2009.pdf
- POC Criteria IDDY 2009.pdf
- POC Nomination Form IDDY 2009.pdf
Key dates to remember:
- Judges announced: July 14, 2009
- Applications due: August 3, 2009 by midnight PT---submit to IDDY (at) kantarainitiative (dot) org
- Award winners notified by August 21, 2009
- DIDW Award presentation September 15, 2009
Have questions? Contact - IDDY (at) kantarainitiative (dot) org