[WG-P3] FYI: Call for Papers - IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2012

Mark Lizar mark.lizar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 11:14:54 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I thought this may be of interest.

https://www.privacyassociation.org/events_and_programs/global_privacy_summit

This call for papers includes a call for:

Information Security
Privacy has a very close relationship with the information security
field. We are seeking experts on the issues that connect privacy and
security, including:

Access management
Identity management
File sharing

and

Operational Privacy
Tools, tips and practical methods for managing the complex field of
privacy are in high demand. Sessions that include case studies,
actionable guidance, recommended processes and lessons learned are
encouraged. Topics could include:

Privacy Impact Assessments
Which I imagine a privacy assessment criteria for identity management
would be of great interest to the IAPP.

If a member is interested in putting forward their work or the P3 work
for this conference I would be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Mark Lizar