[WG-P3] Budget proposal
anna.slomovic at equifax.com
Tue Sep 13 13:59:26 EDT 2011
The Leadership Council will be reviewing budget proposals for next year. This year we used our budget allocation to hire a consultant to create a discussion draft the Privacy Assessment Criteria. Do you have ideas on what we should propose for next year?
Budget requests should include:
- budget amount
- description and goals
- justification and timeline
- list of funding for all baseline logistic services (e.g. technical and administrative support, discussion lists, document publication, legal services, marketing, open source development, etc) that the Organization plans to provide to the LC, Work Groups, and Discussion Groups.
1. Internationalizing the Privacy Assessment Criteria, which are now focused on the requirements from the US Federal Government. This could include creating PAC for the EU, and/or PAC for Canada, and/or another country or region.
2. Creating vertical-specific PAC, e.g., for health care. We could propose a potential collaboration with the Patient Identity project underway at Kantara.
3. Running or sponsoring one or more workshops or panels within workshops on issues related to privacy and identity.
Please send your suggestions to me and to Mark Lizar. If you propose an activity, please include the information above as well as whether you can manage the proposed activity.
Chief Privacy Officer
1010 N. Glebe Rd.
Arlington, VA 22201
E: Anna.Slomovic at equifax.com
This message contains information from Equifax Inc. which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail postmaster at equifax.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the WG-P3