[WG-P3] Location-Based Services

Anna Slomovic/Equifax anna.slomovic at equifax.com
Sun Apr 24 08:54:44 EDT 2011

For those who are interested,  I run a Location Privacy group on LinkedIn. Lots of interesting things happening in the space, from cool apps like Photosynth to important court decisions, with privacy implications and evolving social standards.

Anna

Anna Slomovic
CPO, Equifax

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless