[KI-LC] Trust Frameworks, Deployment Interoperability and eGovernment multi-national scenarios & User-Managed Access (UMA) Interop
dervlaoreilly at me.com
Mon Feb 20 11:56:43 EST 2012
Details: What: Kantara Initiative Summit
When: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 8:00am-1:30pm, Room TBD
Where: Dolce Ballhaus Forum, Andreas-Danzer-Weg, 85716 Unterschleißheim, Munich, Germany at the European Identity Conference 2012
Description: 2012 brings new opportunities for identity services in the eGovernment and private markets. Gain “state-of-identity” insights through a series of presentations of common scenarios from diverse market leaders.
We will focus on Trust Framework Model, deployment interoperability, and what your organization can do to get involved. We also look forward some open-time Q&A as well as learning more about the experiences the attendees would like to share.
The User Managed Access (UMA) Interop will show some UMA real-world implementations including: SMARTAM.org and Fraunhofer AISEC.
We are also looking forward to hearing feedback and questions from the audience as input to the discussions.
Register: Register for the Kantara Summit via EIC Conference. 40 persons max. capacity.
8:15-8:30 Welcome – Joni Brennan, Executive Director, Kantara Initiative
8:30-9:15 Session 1
• Mapping The Identity Ecosystem: A multi-national perspective – Christine Runnegar, Senior Policy Advisor, ISOC
9:15-10:00 Session 2
• Trust Frameworks: Tools to build the Identity Ecosystem – It takes a village! – Joni Brennan
• Let’s talk Interoperability – Deployment versus Full Matrix Connecting the dots – Joni Brennan
10:15-11:00 Session 3
• Federation Interoperability, SAML2INT, Listing Service – John Bradley, Identity Domain Expert
11:00-11:45 Session 4
• eGov SAML 2: Verifying Interoperability in eGovernment Scenarios – Colin Wallis, Authentication Standards Manager, DIA New Zealand Government
12:00-1:30 Session 5
• UMA Interop - Maciej Machulak (15mins Summary / Q&A)
The User-Managed Access (UMA) group has produced a draft technical specification that has been implemented by several organizations so far. This morning, we have been performing UMA interop testing among some UMA implementations. This session will share UMA's latest status, the nature of its integration with OAuth and OpenID Connect, and the progress on these implementations. During lunch, we invite you to visit with the interop testers to see their applications at work. So far, the following implementers are planning to participate:SMARTAM.org and Fraunhofer AISEC.
• Closing Remarks – Joni Brennan, Executive Director, Kantara Initiative
14:00 Opening Keynotes at main Conference
Program & Event Manager
+1 415 731 4487 business
+1 509 757 4487 fax
Learn more about Kantara Initiative membership: http://kantarainitiative.org/wordpress/membership/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC