[KI-LC] KI eGov WG 2009 - Q4 status report (RE: Call for 2009-Q4 WG/DG Status Reports)
Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Tue Jan 19 16:51:36 EST 2010
Kantara Initiative Work Group & Discussion Group Quarterly Report Reporting on: 2009 - Q4 Date Submitted: January 18, 2010
Group Name: eGovernment Work Group (eGov WG)
Chair Name: Colin Wallis
List other Officer positions and Names:
- Fulup Ar Foll, Vice Chair
List other Officer positions currently vacant:
What are the active number of (numbers below reflect numbers as of 31 Dec 2009):
* Total Participants: 41 (8 more since Q3)
* Voting Participants: 18 (6 more since Q3)
* Non-Voting Participants: 23 (2 more since Q3)
* Total Email List Subscribers: 58 (12 more since mid-Nov 2009)
Published Teleconference Frequency: monthly (moves to fortnightly in critical project stages)
Estimated Number of Teleconferences this Quarter (Q4): 4 (1 quorate)
Number of Official Meetings this Quarter: 0
Number of Unofficial (aka BOF) Meetings this Quarter: 0
Number of Draft Specifications Produced this Quarter: 0
- Deployment profiles remain the main interest of the majority of the group, and the group is shaping up to be a group of representatives of government deployers or vendors engaged in that process.
- Norway (DIFI) interested in attributes with Digital Certs and identifiers in eProcurement which the group as a whole not really interested in doing, but P3WG is at least trying to accommodate some of this, coming from a policy angle.
- Emerging concern around level of active participation vs. passive observers. The 80/20 rule is apparent so far. Persistent non attendees with voting status have been asked to step down to non voting status as quorum on the calls is now a problem.
CAUTION: This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Thank you.
More information about the LC