[KI-LC] Agenda update for Oregon meeting
dervla at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Feb 25 16:50:35 EST 2010
Please note updates, room details, etc. to the agenda for the Oregon
1. Dial-in bridges are assigned for each group and highlighted on the
2. Trustees now meet 3 full days rather than originally anticipated 3
half-days. An additional room has been found to accommodate this
change. Thanks to Ken & Jolene for making that happen as space is
3. Trustees switch rooms over the duration of the meeting due to
limited room availability.
4. Food and beverage will be served in JFCC121 - let's be mindful and
avoid disrupting UMA and ID-WSF Evo as much as possible per the
agenda. Note, we're doing this as there is no place in the hallways,
no cafeteria access (due to security) and no outside eating areas.
5. There is only one entrance to the JF3 Building, it's clearly marked
on the Intel campus map with an arrow. When entering the building, go
to the large security desk to get your badge. We have a security guard
dedicated to us for 3 days, I will be with the security guard each
morning 8-9am to help you enter the building.
Let me know if questions.
+1 415 731 4487 business
+1 415 948 3650 mobile
+1 509 757 4487 fax
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC