[KI-LC] Telecon Reminder - Wednesday, December 2 at 22:00 UTC
J. Trent Adams
adams at isoc.org
Mon Nov 30 12:50:23 EST 2009
It's been a while since we've gotten together, and this week's call is
slightly off-schedule, so I hope everyone's still available:
* Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009
* Time: 3pm PST | 6pm EST | 22:00 UTC (Time Chart)
* Teleconference Options:
o Skype: +9900827043671716
o US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022 | Room Code: 3671716
As a reminder, the next call will be held next Wednesday (December 9),
and puts us back on our new schedule.
The dynamic agenda can be found on the wiki:
And here's a snapshot of the agenda as it currently stands:
1. Roll Call for Quorum Determination
2. Approval of prior meeting minutes
a. Review: Leadership Council Teleconference - 2009-11-11 
3. Update: Formation of the Telecommunications Identity Work Group
(Telco ID WG)
4. Update: Formation of the Identity and Access Services Working
5. Call for Cross-Group Participation Committee
6. Discuss: Submission of Presentations for Catalyst Conference
a. Location: Prague, April 19-22, 2010
i. Conference Site 
ii. Submitting a Speaking Proposal 
c. Submission Deadline: Monday, 21 December 2009
d. NOTE: Submissions to be handled directly by WG (with limited
KI Staff support by request)
e. Potential Interoperability Hospitality Suite - UMA, Concordia?
7. Discuss: External Group Liaison Process (Brett, Joni)
8. Discuss: Need for Email Discussion List Policy?
9. Update: Next KI Conference
a. Overview 
b. Proposed Agenda 
Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see on the agenda.
Otherwise, looking forward to catching up on Wednesday.
J. Trent Adams
Outreach Specialist, Trust & Identity
e) adams at isoc.org
More information about the LC