[DG-AM] Notes from DG-AM call, 2011-12-20
hlflanagan at internet2.edu
Tue Dec 20 22:57:55 EST 2011
Hi all -
The notes from the Attribute Management call are up on the wiki. http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/AMDG/AMDG+Notes+2011-12-20
As a quick highlight, the following new action items are assigned:
* 20111220-01: Keith: send notes on discussion of the Mapping workshop from the Internet2 MACE-Dir call
* 20111220-02: Heather: add notes from the workshop breakout session on attributes to the wiki
* 20111220-03: Sal: update Current Industry Efforts to the OIX attribute working group and the OASIS trust elevation group
* 20111220-04: Keith: add a link to the Internet2/Kuali-Rice/registry group working on a data model to Current Industry Efforts
* 20111220-05: Sal: have an attribute gap session at IIW in January and report back
* 20111220-06: Sal: report back on the "13+3" DOD attributes
* 20111220-07: Heather: have initial discussion group report ready by February 14 call
We will have a call January 3, 2012, using new dial-in information. A brief agenda and dial-in logistics will be published before the call.
Happy holidays, everyone!
More information about the DG-AM