Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference
Date and Time
- Date: 28 Feb 2011
- Time: 7am HST | 9 PST | 12 EST | 5pm UK
- Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
- Join the conference call:
- Skype: +9900827042954214
- US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
- UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
- Room Code: 2954214
- GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298
- Joe Andrieu
- Judi Clark
- Iain Henderson
- Mark Lizar
- Approval of Prior Minutes
- Prior Action Item Review
- New Business
- Standard Information Sharing Agreements
- Action Item Review
We noted that 4 people on the call were voting members and that the group met quorum on this call.
- Judi moved, unanimous consent to ratify Feb 21 minutes.
- Iain moved, unanimous consent (3 out of 5 members, Judi recused from vote) to take $500 from current budget toward Judi's flight to SFO.
- Judi moved, unanimous consent (3 out of 5 members, Iain recused from vote) to use MyDex as our trust framework for signers of Info Sharing Agreement. Non-exclusive arrangement.
3. Prior Action Item Review
- Joe: work with Bill to get his Real Estate stuff on Kantara site - done
- Joe: set up call, send email invite to Iain, Bill, Joe, Joyce and Judi - call done (without Joyce)
- Judi (still pending): contact Scott David about meeting with us, possibly Michael Froomkin, once we have our overview together
- Iain: draft scenario for electoral role for UMA - pending
- Iain: talk with Joni/Kantara about high level plan for funding - pending, based on timeline conversation in today's call
3. New Business
- We'll be at NELIC (New and Emerging Legal Infrastructures Conference) on April 15.
- Funding discussed to facilitate Judi's flight to bay area for NELIC, VRM, and IIW.
5. Information Sharing Agreements
Link to our collaborative mindmap diagram - let us know if you'd like to participate. Discussion continued in areas of trust framework responsibilities and pseudonymous representation, notes included on mindmap.
6. Action Items Review
- Iain: draft scenario for electoral role for UMA
- Iain: talk with Joni/Kantara about funding (high level plan)
- Judi: send Renee an export of our mindmap.
- Judi (pending): contact Scott David about meeting with us, possibly Michael Froomkin, once we have our overview together
Next Regular Meeting
7 March 2011 - 90 minutes
7am Hawaii, 9am Pacific, Midday Eastern, 5pm UK
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214
NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.