Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference
Date and Time
- Date: 15 Febuary 2010
- Time: 7 HST | 9 PST | 12 EST | 5pm UK
- Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
- Join the conference call:
- Skype: +9900827042954214
- US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
- UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
- Room Code: 2954214
- GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298
- Joe Andrieu (voting)
- Iain Henderson (voting)
- Mark Lizar (voting)
- Judi Clark (voting)
- Prior Action Item Review
- Update on Literature Review
- New Business
- Engagement Model - Anonymization
- Action Item Review
We noted that 4 people on the call were voting members and that the group did not meet quorum on this call. Last three week's minutes are not yet approved.
2. Prior Action Items
- Joe connected with Brett and Curtis Jones re funding path - Curtis has reservations about fixed price funding. Joe and Iain will get more clarity. Need to finish vendor side, drill down into specific areas re: funding that area.
- Joe will send request for comments on charter - still pending. Iain has seen a draft of whitepaper from Info Card Foundation and OpenID. Fed Gov is driver as customer of open identity. Iain will send email to kick off list, start workgroup. This will realistically happen when Mark's paper is ready to circulate, and no later than 1 week before the Map the Gaps event.
- Trent will research IPR status of Mark's report with Kantara, also procedure to push to Working Gp Report, ultimately Kantara report. Still pending
- Joe set to interview potential author/writer today.
- Joe will revise lexicon. Colin to begin breaking main components apart. Joe to revise the use of 'Entity'. Pending.
- Joe will frame next week's discussion on wiki re: privacy, anonymity and pseudonimity, analytics. Will email Mark about this discussion.
- Iain talked with Mark about rewriting, scheduling literature review call.
- Iain fleshed out ten points of vendor side, customer engagement model, will cover next week.
- Judi spoke with Doc, Joe and Iain about official sponsorship of fast scenario planning day, Kantara will support without sponsorship.
3. Update on Literature Review
Lucy Lynch has invited us to present our paper at "Map the Gaps" in Washington DC on March 18-19 at K&L Gates. Drummond Reed will be at that conference and has offered to present for us. Eve may also be there. Need to respond to Lucy's invite. Iain will follow this, will respond as paper progresses.
Iain drafted new approach and thesis for our report. Engagement side of conjoint proposal, including where control shifts, focusing on user engagement and user control point, barriers to progress (contracts, access, supply-side interest vs easy to engage, low cost, legal backing). Discussion on points of engagement, conjoint simulation, logic, neutrality (literature review) and flow of moving report forward.
4. New Business
5. Engagement Model: Anonymization
Customer Engagement Model: pending until next week
6. Action Item Review
- Joe: Draft (Market Requirements Doc - MRD) drill down on #2 for narrative, use cases, requirements; send to Iain re: follow up on funding discussion
- Iain will send email reminders to Joe about action items. Judi will act as back-up.
- Iain will send email to list, start SAS workgroup.
- Trent will research IPR status of Mark's report with Kantara, also procedure to push to Working Gp Report, ultimately Kantara report.
- Iain will follow the report with regard to Lucy's invitation, will ask Lucy if they have a travel budget for Joe.
- Joe will revise lexicon. Colin to begin breaking main components apart. Joe to revise the use of 'Entity'.
- Iain fleshed out ten points of vendor side, customer engagement model, will cover week after Anonymization - next week.
- Joe will frame next week's discussion on email re: privacy, anonymity and pseudonimity, analytics. Will email Mark about this discussion.
- Judi will send info and invitation to list about Rapid Scenario Development day.
- Iain is working on revised top-level outline, mashing up with Mark's work.
22 February 2010
7am Hawaii, 9am Pacific, Midday Eastern, 5pm UK
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214
NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.