A brief undate as of July 9th 2009:
- The Privacy and Public Policy WG charter has been approved by the Kantara Leadership Council
- An initial, welcome email has been sent to all those who have expressed an interest in taking part in the group's work
So far we have about two dozen potential participants, from public sector and commercial organisations and from around the world.
Next steps: if you have not already done so, please:
- Join the group, via the Kantara website and the Privacy and Public Policy Work Group home page
- Sign up to the "WG-P3@kantarainitiative.org" mailing list so you will receive any emails sent to the whole P3 community
- Let me know if you would like to contribute any material to start the process of making the P3WG page a compelling one to visit!
I will be emailing the community soon to arrange our first conference call and get the work started in earnest.
Thanks to everyone who has expressed their intent to take part - I look forward to working with you!