Child pages
  • DRAFT 2017-04-27 Meeting Notes (CR)
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

2017-04-27

Status of Minutes

DRAFT

Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>

Attendees

Voting

 

Non-Voting

  • Julie Maas (EMR Direct)


Quorum Status

Icon
Meeting was not quorate at any point during the call.

 

 

Voting participants

Icon

Participant Roster (2016) - Quorum is 4 of 7 as of 2016-10-06

Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Harri Honko, MarkLizar, Jim Pasquale, John Wunderlich, Andrew Hughes

Discussion Items

TimeItemWhoNotes
4 mins
  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
Andrew Hughes 
1 min
  • Organization updates
All

Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:

1 min
  • Status of Consent Receipt Specification v1
Andrew Hughes
  • Congratulations!
  • The Consent Receipt Specification v1.0 is now formally approved as a Kantara Recommendation
  • Final touches to the document happening now before posting to the downloads page and promotion
40 minDiscuss work backlog priorities for CR v1.1All

Consent Receipt v1.1 Work Backlog

 

Parked notes about v1.1 approach from previous meetings:

  • Mary
    • The caution about "Purposes lists" and "Sensitive data types" needs to be resolved - must be very cautious about how these are displayed to the user, especially if it's sensitive data - need to create recommendations
  • Mark
    • Need to set up a backlog - and define a work plan and schedule
    • Set a date for CR v1.1
    • Need to write guidance on spec usage
  • Need consensus on
    • Prioritization of backlog
    • Need to consider any issues that are used for GDPR implementation
    • The original agreement was to do 6-month epics
  • ACTION: compare ISO 29184 (notice requirements) to GDPR definitions to identify discrepancies in concepts and definitions