Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference
|Table of Contents|
Date and Time
- Date: Tuesday, 7 February 2012
- Time: noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
- Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
- Join the conference call
- Skype: +99051000000481
- US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350
- UK Dial-In: +44-20-3137-5285
- Room Code: 178-2540
- GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298
- Joe Andrieu
- Judi Clark
- Iain Henderson
- Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
- Prior Action Item Review
- Old Business
- New Business
- Kickstarter Project
- C/S Engagement Model Tools paper
- Action Item Review
We noted that 2 people were voting members and the group did not meet quorum.
No motions offered.
3. Prior Action Item Review
- Joe: create kickstarter assets: headshot - done
- Joe: send infobox file to Judi - done
- Joe: remind Iain to send a headshot - done
- Judi & Joe: continue conversation on engagement model - pending
- Judi: check with Rob about his engagement model, talking with Joe - sent email, need to follow-up
- Judi: check with my group about VRM+CRM plans, how to attract CRM-sided participants - pending
- Judi: Headshot, Handshake photos (with new infobox) - to do
- Judi: Create new kickstarter video draft upon receiving Iain's headshot - to do
- Iain: give Joe feedback on Engagement Model Guide - to do
- Iain: create kickstarter assets: headshot - done
- Rob: review current engagement model against Joe's draft, schedule call with Joe - Judi will follow up with Rob
4. Old Business
Kickstarter and VRM+CRM in progress.
Customer Commons moving (slowly) forward. Expedited filing will have us ready by SXSW.
5. New Business
Joe wants to include ISWG in a proposal for NSTIC grants. What's the right role for ISWG to play? Also PDEC? Kantara? (What else is Kantara proposing?)
6. Kickstarter Project
Joe is working on layout for 3 headshots, Judi will re-create new draft video as soon as her time permits.
7. C/S Engagement Model Tools
All projects waiting for feedback.
8. Action Items Review
- Judi & Joe: continue conversation on engagement model - scheduled 13 Feb 9am.
- Judi: follow up with Rob about his engagement model, talking with Joe
- Judi: Headshot, Handshake photos (with new infobox)
- Judi: send 3 headshots to Joe for layout with dimensions
- Judi: check with my group about VRM+CRM plans, how to attract CRM-sided participants - on hold this week
- Iain: give Joe feedback on Engagement Model Guide
TUESDAY 14 February 2012 - 90 minutes
Time: noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognize