- End-user Industry Sectors
- Federal, State and Local Government Agency Services
(examples: IRS / VA / Health Services)
- Identity Providers / Service Providers
- DRM Provider (Cable, Video, TV Anywhere, etc)
- develop category of membership that targets Deployment
Concretely solidifies Organizational direction.
- DRB: SaaS Cloud Certification (US - Gov on-boarding) (SAML2.0 INT + Sub-Set of eGov 2.0 <insert magic> OpenID Connect / SCIM (talk with ChuckM))
- DRB: Implementation / Deployment Review Board**
- DRB: Certification / Training Federation Architect
FI-WG can be the place for dev of these testing profiles (etc)
- ARB: Identity Proofing Certification
- Module of the SACs for the purpose of revising the Identity Proofing (providing the tools to compare across jurisdictions) section of the SACs VALUE PROP: reduce the risk considerably and standardize the risk and significantly reduce the cost, increases confidence and market via broader consistency and transparency.
- Q: Would it be done at 4 levels? Not sure today if 4 levels is the correct approach… should at least be mappable to 4 levels but needs to recognize that there may be other gradients outside of the 4 levels
- IAWG Work Item – get some Gov’t ID Proofing (Rainer TFMM) / police organizations / financial action task force (FATF), (possible interest to SwissSign), ASINP
- Action: Patrick Curry would work with others to socialize
- Action: Ken (Gov of Canada has interest)
- Action: RW review the SACs to see where/how ID Proofing model would plug-in
- LIKELY – part of the new proposed Subscriber/ User Member level
- Possible work around – if your going to financially benefit from this work if not you may not need to pay (non-profit?)
- ARB: Certification of Federation Operators
- KI Accreditation Body as a Service / Product
ACTION: Joni to review OPs for possible change regarding access to profile development based on membership access via *RBs.