Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference
Date and Time
- Date: Tuesday, 22 November 2011
- Time: noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
- Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
- Join the conference call:
- Skype: +9900827042954214
- US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
- UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
- Room Code: 2954214
- GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298
- Joe Andrieu
- Judi Clark
- Iain Henderson
- Rob Kost
- Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
- Prior Action Item Review
- New Business
- Kickstarter Project
- Action Item Review
We noted that 3 people were voting members and the group met quorum.
- Motion to ratify minutes and notes from October 25 (minutes), November 1 (notes), November 8 (minutes), November 15 (notes) was unanimously passed.
3. Prior Action Item Review
- Joe: Quarterly Report - to do
- Joe: First draft of the Engagement Tools - to do
- Joe: talk to designer about helping out - to do
- Joe: iconic photo of infobox - to do
- Iain: Reach out to Marc about end-of-year availability - to do
- Rob: Next round of Car Rental Engagement Model (with Open Travel Alliance's synthetic categories) - done, need more feedback
4. New Business
ID Commons: Charter liaison group proposal submitted in October, conversation ongoing between Mary Ruddy and Joe.
Customer Commons: Joe gave quick update, weekly calls to begin on Wednesday 30 Nov.
Registry of suppliers & products run by customer-side: update by Iain (a supplierpedia). Ontology in progress.
Website: Joe has domain name to host our work. Site is needed, on hold pending Kickstarter progress.
5. Kickstarter Project
Plan updated to create video and project during December, launch in January.
6. C/S Engagement Model Tools
Joe reviewed draft structure, work in progress.
7. Action Items Review
- Joe: Quarterly Report
- Joe: First draft of the Engagement Tools
- Joe: iconic photo of infobox
- Joe: talk to designer about helping out - future To Do
- Iain: Reach out to Marc about going forward, possible ideas for funding his work
- Joe, Iain, Judi: find assets for Kickstarter storyboard, drop them into Word document
TUESDAY 29 November 2011 - 90 minutes
Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 9pm UK
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214
NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.