This Work Group operates under the Kantara IPR Policy - Option Patent & Copyright: Reciprocal Royalty Free with Opt-Out to Reasonable And Non discriminatory (RAND)
CHARTER | JOIN THIS GROUP | SUBSCRIBE | MAILMAN ARCHIVE | GOOGLE ARCHIVE
The ultimate goal of the Telecommunications Identity (TelcoID) Work Group is to help reconciling fragmented efforts in the telco specifications development area and in the telco market place regarding identity management.
In order to achieve that, it will act as a forum to facilitate the dialog between Kantara Initiative and the telco industry sector. Additionally, it will produce telco specific technical material on top of Kantara Initiative specifications as necessary to ensure proper implementation of suitable Kantara Initiative technologies in a telco infrastructure.
The Work Group will
- Provide telco industry knowledge and needs on the identity management space towards Kantara Initiative
- Facilitate that Kantara Initiative specifications as appropriate address telco specific needs
- Produce telco adaptations and refinements on the Kantara Initiative technical specifications
- Drive communication between Kantara Initiative and other telco work and standardization through liaisons
Watch the Massively Scalable Architecture video introduction presented by Fulup Ar Foll, Oracle Corporation
We welcome your participation! Follow the links to join this group (read-write mailing list privileges) or subscribe to the mailing list.
- Jonas Hogberg, Ericsson [June 2012]
- Ingo Friese, Deutsche Telekom [June 2012]
- Keith Uber, Ubisecure Solutions, Inc. [June 2012]
Roles of Leadership
- Read the roles for Leadership
- Dial-in Details
- Skype: +99051000000481
- US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350
- Conference ID: 178-2540