(1) DISCUSSION GROUP NAME (and any acronym or abbreviation of the name): The DG name, acronym and abbreviation must not include trademarks not owned by the Organization, or content that is infringing, harmful, or inappropriate.
National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace Discussion Group (NSTIC-DG)
(2) DISCUSSION TOPIC/PURPOSE/MOTIVATION: Please provide a clear statement of the topic, purpose, and/or motivation for requesting the formation of this DG.
The purpose of the NSTIC discussion group is to provide a centralized Kantara Initiative Discussion Group to facilitate:
It is anticipated that this DG will be comprised of stakeholders who represent area segments including: industry, user-centric, consumer, public policy, privacy, governance and international
The US Government through the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has released the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) vision, mission and goals. This strategy has a goal to foster a public/private partnership where industry and communities come together to solve the issues identified in the NSTIC to create and identity ecosystem which enables web service interactions to be:
The NSTIC program office team from time to time releases a Notice of Inquiry (NOI) and/or comment period where comments are solicited from industry and communities as input to the NSTIC team for consideration.
(3) LEADERSHIP: Proposed DG Chair subject to confirmation by a vote of the DG Participants.
Richard Wilsher, Zygma
(4) AUDIENCE: Anticipated Participants in this DG.
Industry, community groups, consortia, privacy and governance experts, international communities and individuals who would seek to provide input to the development and implementation of the NSTIC strategy.
(5) COPYRIGHT POLICY: The Organization approved Intellectual Property Rights Policy to cover any copyright material that may be produced as a result of DG 'Participants' posts to the wiki or email archives.
Kantara Initiative IPR Policy - Creative Commons Share-Alike Attribution
(6) PROPOSERS: Names, email addresses, and any constituent affiliations of at least the minimum set of proposers required to support forming the DG. At least 3 Participants are required to request formation of a DG.
Is this site useful to you? Please share it!
| | More
Pages in this Space: