Which organizations does Kantara Liaise with? Review the Kantara Liaisons
The Liaison Sub-Committee operates as a sub-committee of the Board of Trustees.
The Liaison Sub-Committee performs reviews of documents which are confidential from external organizations. To be eligible for the Liaison Sub-Committee you must:
- Either be an Individual or Organizational Member of Kantara Initiative or be a member of the Leadership Council.
- Liaison Sub-Committee participants MUST also agree to comply with all of the below:
- Participants AUTHORITY TO EXECUTE this Liaison Sub-Committee Agreement on behalf of yourself.
- Participants KEEP CONFIDENTIAL any and all information which you have reviewed as a part of the Liaison Sub-Committee. You will not share such information in any public forum or over any public mail list or on any public teleconference.
- Participants WILL NOT submit any comments or information that would have/might have/could have/ IPR claims associated with such comments or information.