The Liaison Sub-Committee operates as a sub-committee of the Board of Trustees.
The Liaison Sub-Committee performs reviews confidential 3rd party organizational documents.
Review the Kantara Initiative Liaisons.
Requirements for eligibility to participate in the Liaison Sub-Committee:
- Must be an Individual, Organizational or Leadership Council Member of Kantara Initiative.
- Participants MUST agree to comply with all of the below:
- MUST have the AUTHORITY TO EXECUTE this Liaison Sub-Committee Agreement on behalf of yourself or your organization.
- MUST KEEP CONFIDENTIAL any and all information reviewed as a part of the Liaison Sub-Committee.
- MUST NOT share such information in any public forum, mail list or teleconference.
- MUST NOT submit any comments or information that has or might have IPR claims associated with such comments or information.