Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference
Date and Time
- Date: Tuesday, 19 July 2011
- Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
- Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
- Join the conference call:
- Skype: +9900827042954214
- US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
- UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
- Room Code: 2954214
- GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298
- Joe Andrieu
- Judi Clark
- Iain Henderson
- Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
- Prior Action Item Review
- New Business
- Standard Information Sharing Agreement
- Action Item Review
There were three people on the call, quorum was not met.
3. Prior Action Item Review
- Joe: follow up diagram to be followed by creative briefs to designers - in progress
- Joe: integrate non-redistribution language from our SF meeting into Glossary (in Google Docs) - done
- Joe: draft quarterly report - in progress
- Joe & Iain: meet to develop narrative, share with leadership council for early feedback - in progress
- Joe & Iain: follow-up conversation on Mydex and DWP labels on Friday, 9am PDT - done
- Iain: share update from WEF call - in progress, possibly nothing significant or call didn't happen
- Iain: draft up note to Lawyers - in progress
4. New Business
VRM+CRM won't be happening in August. Possibility that future 2012 event will be tied to C3 Conversational Commerce Conference.
Maybe we could hold a pre-IIW VRM gathering.
5. Information Sharing Agreements
Liability issue: distinction between info shared at account set-up vs info shared during use (diff use cases and purposes). This distinction needs to be more visible, but possibly not in the label (won't be seen). Master agreement needs to have reference to distinctions, uses (especially relative to cramming, slamming types of activities). If there's a claimed liability, needs to be reflected by change in the Icon.
Group discussed Iain's draft diagram. Need for logo, icon (with liability indicator), label & presentation artwork for ISWG.
6. Action Items Review
- Joe: follow up diagram to be followed by creative briefs to designers (via Design Council)
- Joe: draft quarterly report
- Joe: confirm with Doc what's happening around VRM at IIW, half-day ISWG
- Joe & Iain: meet to develop narrative, share with leadership council, DWP, for early feedback - on Friday, 9am PDT
- Iain: share update from WEF call
- Iain: draft up note to Lawyers, draft to Joe/Judi tomorrow
Next Regular Meeting
TUESDAY 26 July 2011 - 90 minutes
9am Hawaii, noon Pacific Daylight, 3pm EDT, 8pm UK Daylight
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214
NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.