(1) WG NAME (and any acronym or abbreviation of the name): The WG name, acronym and abbreviation must not include trademarks not owned by the Organization, or content that is infringing, harmful, or inappropriate.
Information Sharing Work Group (InfoSharing WG)
(2) PURPOSE: Please provide a clear statement of purpose and justification why the proposed WG is necessary.
(3) SCOPE: Explain the scope and definition of the planned work.
The founding Work Group participants recognize that deployers are working in an ever-evolving heterogeneous environment that requires interoperability of identity services (i.e. identity- and SOA-enabled applications), both internal and external to the enterprise. In order to advance the identity-enabled marketplace - specifically application domains that rely upon identity-based web services - this Work Group is chartered to:
(4) DRAFT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: List Working Titles of draft Technical Specifications to be produced (if any), projected completion dates, and the Standards Setting Organization(s) to which they will be submitted upon approval by the Membership.
It is the intention of the Information Sharing WG to ultimately submit the specifications listed above to an appropriate OASIS TC for full life-cycle maintenance.
(5) OTHER DRAFT RECOMMENDATIONS: Other Draft Recommendations and projected completion dates for submission for All Member Ballot.
Iain Henderson, Mydex Community Interest Company (Chair)
(7) AUDIENCE: Anticipated audience or users of the work.
Developers entrepreneurs, policy makers, deployers both internal and external to large organizations who manage individuals customers...,,
(8) DURATION: Objective criteria for determining when the work of the WG has been completed (or a statement that the WG is intended to be a standing WG to address work that is expected to be ongoing).
The Kantara Leadership Council charters the Information Sharing Work Group for five years. It may be amended from time to time, with changes approved by the Leadership Council. This charter will expire in June 2014
(9) IPR POLICY: The Organization approved Intellectual Property Rights Policy under which the WG will operate.
Kantara IPR Policy - Option Patent and Copyright (RAND)
(10) RELATED WORK AND LIAISONS: Related work being done in other WGs or other organizations and any proposed liaison with those other WGs or organizations.
Use cases (from prior VPI SIG)Design documentation for personal data store and VPI sharing (Mydex)Reference deployment for personal data store and VPI sharing using ID WSF, Information Cards, XRI / OpenID (Mydex)
(12) PROPOSERS: Names, email addresses, and any constituent affiliations of at least the minimum set of proposers required to support forming the WG.
Is this site useful to you? Please share it!
| | More
Pages in this Space: