This is the home of the space.
This WG - Trust Framework Meta Model operates under the Kantara Initiative IPR Policies - Option Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike
The purpose of this work group is to define a Trust Framework Meta Model.
- The Trust Framework Meta Model will define the components of a Trust Framework and provide a mechanism for comparing Trust Frameworks developed by communities.
- The Trust Framework Meta Model will be a reference resource, not only within Kantara Initiative activities, but also for any community seeking to understand the Trust Framework concept and for potential use as guidance toward the development of Trust Framework components.
- This group will also serve as a point of convergence for Trust Framework activities within Kantara as well as for external groups (referenced under Related Work and Liaisons) so that such work will be understood in terms of placement according to the TFMM. Read the full charter.
- Introduction: Video, slides
- Constellations: High-level use cases
- Meta model: Definition
- Terminology map and Trust Model with definitions of basic terms
- Actor model: Use case actors definitions and their and trust relationships
- Assurance Metric Model (Outline): How to structure assurance metric. (also: Enhanced LoA)
- TFMM catalogue prototype
- Rainer Hoerbe ?(April 2012)
- Patrick Curry BBFA ?(April 2012)
Roles of Leadership
North American Dial-In: TBD