LC telecon 2011-09-28
Date and Time
Quorum is 6 of 11 as of 13 July 2011.
Not in attendance:
Approve 2011-09-21 minutes
Motion: Colin Wallis moves, Myisha Frazier-McElveen seconds:
Passed by unanimous consent.
Agenda for F2F in California
Per Anna Ticktin, Dervla O'Reilly has asked for close of business deadline of this Friday, 9/30 for submission of agenda items for F2F. For everyone who has called for breakout sessions, Dervla would like to populate the agendas on the wiki with the items in each breakout session. As for the current agenda, a BoT LC session is scheduled for Thursday from 10:15 to Noon, and a Trust Framework Sub-Committee meeting is scheduled for Thursday from 1 to 3.
After John Bradley's question as to how many people from the LC are attending the meeting, Colin Wallis stated that Eve Maler, himself, and John Bradley are confirmed, and that the current attendee list will not meet quorum. John reminded everyone who is planning on attending to register for the Kantara event, which is separate from IIW.
Joni Brennan asked the group if there are any specific items the LC would like to have addressed at IIW and suggested communication at the event regarding the LC's needs in order to support its eco-system, such as relying parties and other identity providers.
The rest of the call was focused on the lack of response from FICAM and NSTIC, and what needs to be done for Kantara to continue to make progress outside of these organizations. Pete Palmer's input during this discussion was in regards to the legislation's requirements and how Kantara's existing projects have met those expectations, but due to lack of response from legislation, Kantara has not had the opportunity to properly communicate its progress. Joni Brennan suggested that it be communicated that Kantara will initiate its own pilots to gain support outside of FICAM and NSTIC. Pete was assigned an action item to send names of appropriate individuals for Joni Brenna to contact for this communication.
Board of Trustees Update
Wiki Introduction and Feedback
Group Specific Matters
Is this site useful to you? Please share it!
| | More
Pages in this Space: