Leadership Council Homepage
The roles and responsibilities of the Leadership Council (as defined in the Kantara Initiative Bylaws) include:
- Approve of Work Group Charters;
- Oversee operations and expenditures of all Groups;
- Disband Groups;
- Approve of Work Group output for All Member Ballot
(Approval and publication procedures are summarized here);
- Prepare annual and supplemental LC budget requests to the BoD;
- Elect up to two representatives to Board of Directors;
- Develop & maintain the Operating Procedures, subject to BoD approval.
- Oversee liaison activities of the WGs and DGs.
- Chair: Andrew Hughes, Independent Consultant
- Vice-Chair: Mark Lizar, Smart Species
- Secretary: Sal D'Agostino, IDmachines
https://panel.turbobridge.com/webcall/ (use your computer to connect directly to the call)
Alternate Toll: +1 (714) 551-9842
North America Toll: +1 (805) 309-2350
- Skype: +99051000000481
- More teleconference information here
- International Dial-in Numbers here
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
NEW: Calls are now held the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Upcoming meetings:
- January 18
- February 15
- March 15
- April 19
- May 17
Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 20:00 UTC (time chart)
Create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the top of this page; Choose 'Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New Blog Post name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the update text in the body using simple formatting; click 'Save' to post it.
Create a blog post to share news and announcements with your team and company.