Leadership Council Homepage
The roles and responsibilities of the Leadership Council (as defined in the Kantara Initiative Bylaws) include:
- Approval of Work Group Charters;
- Oversight of operations and expenditures of all Groups;
- Disbanding Groups;
- Approval of Work Group output for All Member Ballot;
- Preparation of annual and supplemental LC budget requests to the BoT for funding;
- Election of up to two representatives to Board of Trustees;
- Development and maintenance of the Operating Procedures, subject to BoT approval.
- Oversees liaison activities of the WGs and DGs.
Officers (until Dec. 2013):
- Chair: Sal D'Agostino, IDmachines LLC
- Vice-Chair: Mark Lizar
- Secretary: Pete Palmer, MedAllies