Leadership Council Homepage
The roles and responsibilities of the Leadership Council (as defined in the Kantara Initiative Bylaws) include:
- Approve of Work Group Charters;
- Oversee of operations and expenditures of all Groups;
- Disband Groups;
- Approve of Work Group output for All Member Ballot;
- Prepare of annual and supplemental LC budget requests to the BoT;
- Elect up to two representatives to Board of Trustees;
- Develop & maintain of the Operating Procedures, subject to BoT approval.
- Oversee liaison activities of the WGs and DGs.
- Chair: Sal D'Agostino, IDmachines LLC
- Vice-Chair: Mark Lizar
- Secretary: Pete Palmer, MedAllies